Tuesday, February 3, 2015

PTI's 200th MIM~ Layering Cover Plate Dies

Have you seen Dawn McVey's great video on layering cover plates? You must check out PTI's 200th Make It Monday Video.
I used the color palette from this months Color Play Combo

Here's my card:

I used my new circles cover plate for the first time on this card! This challenge couldn't have come at a better time since receiving my order.
I layered my circle cover plates over a Soft Stone card base. Rosie Posie was an easy choice when it came to choosing what flowers to add. It's one of my long time favorites.

The sentiment square is from Spellbinders and was cut using Soft Stone card stock as well. The sentiment is from Reasons To Smile.
I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

9 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful!

Unknown said...

Birgit,
The circle with shadows and that beautiful flower are so pretty. Thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,, Carole

Nancy Penir said...

Love the way you used the color palate for your color choices and that it looks amazing! Looks so beautiful with Rosie Posey!

Bonnie T. said...

Such a pretty color combo. The circles and posies look great!

Melissa Sibert said...

Beautiful card. Love all the bright pretty colors.

Kara Lynne said...

Those circles are perfect for that technique! Beautiful design with your flowers and sentiment.

Marcia Hill said...

OMG Birgit...I LOVE this card! I never thought I needed that circle cover plate, but it is going on my wish list right now! The circles and colors you chose are just a perfect backdrop for your beautiful Rosie Posie flowers! Love, love, love this card!!! :0)

Diana K said...

Gogeous card! I think that the circles cover plate is my favourite one of them all.

Teresa Kline said...

hello Birgit! FABULOUS card, I so luv the mix of patterns with the flower....gorgeous! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*