I started by cutting a stencil using the circles cover plate from PTI.
I stamped over the stencil onto my cardstock base using PTI's text background and then while the stencil was still on, added some Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink to each of the circles. Doesn't this make a great background?
I cut a panel of vellum and heat embossed a flourish in each corner using gold embossing powder.
I then stitched the vellum over the top to soften the look of the background and also stitched in a burlap banner.
I cut an oval using Spellbinders Ovals for my sentiment and added a die cut laurel from Simon Says Stamp.
Some hearts and prima flowers finish this card off. The heart on the top left was only supposed to be a flower but I forgot when I glued everything down. It's a little much with the extra heart but it is what it is. Try removing something once it's been stuck down with Glossy Accents. That stuff is like cement!
Anyway, I'm still going to add this card to the following challenges:
The Shabby Tearoom
Word Art Wednesday.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit