Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Catch-Up

Since I've been busy with life, I realize I've missed out on a lot of good challenges lately. So, today I spent a bit of time in my craft room playing catch up.
I started with the Sweet Sunday Sketch.

I used Simon Says Cupcake Party Stamps and added some sparkle to the frosting. The scalloped circle and center circle are cut using Spellbinders dies.

Some pretty pool blue sequins finish this card off.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday
Word Art Wednesday
CASology

Thanks so much for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit
.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh YUM! what a great cupcake and love the extra sparkle on top! thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Unknown said...

A super CAS cupcake. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 192nd Challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Ardyth said...

I love those patterned 'stripes' underneath the focal image - so glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

Wonderful take on all the challenges, Bridget. Love that cupcake and the glittery frosting. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Glenda J said...

Terrific CAS card! Love the colours and the hit of sparkle. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.