Monday, August 31, 2015

PTI's Stamp A-Fair ~ Mix & Match Challenge

I'm trying to play catch up on the rest of the challenges that I missed on the day of PTI's Stamp A-Fair since my dad was here for dinner, I couldn't keep up with the day. Time with my dad was much more meaningful to me... sorry PTI. ;0)
This next card is for the Mix & Match challenge

For this card I used the patterned papers from Nostalgic Notions and the coordinating flower stamps to make this card.


On this card I used some random paper scraps from my stash and a wreath set from Simon Says Stamp. The sentiment is from PTI's Keep It Simple Thanksgiving Mini Set.
The layout of the papers is the same on both cards. The first one is simple with no embellishments and the second is much more detailed, like Melissa Phillips would do!

Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Both of these are just beautiful Birgit...I especially like the Thanksgiving one! I think it's the colors and I'm just so into Fall colors right now! Love all the little details too...very much like Melissa!! :0)

Birgit said...

These are both great cards and the 2nd one reminds me of fall for sure. They are just both so sweet and very well layed out