Wednesday, December 30, 2015

CAS(e) This Sketch #153

Happy snow day! Winter has finally arrived here in Maine, as we got our first snow yesterday. YIPEE! I'm not a big fan of winter the cold weather but I do enjoy the peace and beauty that comes along with the first snowfall of the season.
As beautiful as it is, I'm not here to talk about the weather. I'm here with a card for CAS(e) this Sketch.



I'm on to the next big day, Valentine's Day!

I used some really old Technique Tuesday stamps for my word art and added two strips of striped design papers to the edge. Some randomly stamped hearts and sequins finish this card off. This card is colorful, bright and fun!!

I'll also be adding this to the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a safe and happy new year! Blessings~ Birgit

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a great take on the sketch!

Birgit said...

Very pretty card and look at you so head of schedule.

Linda said...

Birgit,so pretty. I love the pattern paper that you matched with your sentiment. Love the colors you used.

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...you're on a stampin roll Birgit! Sure wish I could find my mojo...can't seem to sit down and stamp a card to save my life right now!! But I love this fun and bright card...it's just a happy card and makes me smile! Loving the colorful stripes on the side, and the colorful sentiment too...fun, fun, fun!! :0)

Marybeth said...

Yay,for snow!!!!!! Enjoy! Oh my gosh what a great card for the sketch.....love your design!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Valentines card love the combination of word stamps.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so fun! What a wonderful take on the sketch!