Thursday, June 30, 2016

Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer July Challenge

Another month flown by and we're now into July!  I can hardly believe how quickly time goes by.  It's the first of July in Australia already so that means it's time for the Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer Challenge.

This month Carol Steedman brings us this sweet card to CASE:

Adorable, Yes!
I went along with the little critter peeking through a window and here's the card I came up with.
I couldn't wait to ink up this cute little piggie from MFT's Hog Heaven set.

I stenciled in some bricks using the MFT Small Brick Stencil onto a Kraft card stock panel and cut the window using MFT's Window Die out of white card stock.  I added some light sponging onto the white card base and attached the brick background and window frame.  I then cut and colored this little piggie using copicss and added him to the window.  I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Flower Fusion #1 under the window sill.

You can't just show one side of the window with such cute images as these, without showing the inside of the card too.  I repeated the process on the inside of the card and used the whole image of the piggies back side.  
I stamped the sentiment from this set onto the inside of the card.

That's it from me today!  Be sure to visit all of the designers from Happy Little stampers to see their sweet creations then be sure to join in on the fun!  You could be their next challenge winner!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit


6 comments:

Unknown said...

lol I thought that little piggy was the cutest...then I saw his backside....SUPER CUUUUUTE! This is just one of those fun, FUN cards! Love it!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwww....this is SO cute Birgit! And I love the inside too! I made a birthday card with the cute little piggies you sent me for my SIL this week and had so much fun with it...will put it on my blog next week! But anyway, adorable card...love it!! :0)

Inkyfingers said...

OMG Birgit - this card is just wonderful! I love the cute piggy and the inside of the card is adorable.
Hugs
Carol x

Inkyfingers said...

OMG Birgit - this card is just wonderful! I love the cute piggy and the inside of the card is adorable.
Hugs
Carol x

Nicole Parmentier said...

super cute!!! Love how that little piggy is staring out of the window!

Jo Nevill said...

Such fun cards
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x