Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Day 7 ~ 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Good morning friends~  I've got tags for day #7  of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
I was inspired by Tracey's water colored mason jar snow globe on day#7 but when I went back to the post this morning, that tag is gone and there's a different one in it's place.  Anyway, that's where my Mason Jar Snow Globe Tags come from.  Most of the products are from PTI.
with the exception of this cute little elephant from WPlus9.  I added a hat, snowflakes and little cardinal from Top Dog Dies.

I was having so much fun with these Mason Jars, I just couldn't stop making them using the Petite Places from PTI.  These are a combination of Tracey's and Kitty Carocciolo's little village tag from day 7.

You can find all the details of Tracey's challenge HERE.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit




8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Birgit...these Mason jar tags are FABULOUS! What a cool idea to use them as tags...I have to CASE you!! And each one is a little work of art...totally in LOVE with ALL of them!! :0)

Colleen said...

OH EM GEE!! You really knocked it out of the ball park with these fantastic tags Birgit!! Love your Polar Bear, but all are terrific, couldn't pick a favorite one!!

Linda said...

These are so adorable Birgit. So awesome.

Conniecrafter said...

these are all great, I love the glitter for the snow/ice!

Unknown said...

Super cute Tags! Love the blue and that pretty silver sparkle and of course that sweet little elephant. the house, church and manger scenes are perfect too. And because I am a bit dense I could never imagine how to use that little jar topper piece from that die....you have opened up a whole new world to me lol Thank You! (seriously I could not figure that out--boob!) hahaha

Esther Asbury said...

Your tags are so cute! What a fun collection of mason jars! Love them!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

OMG Birgit, these are so cute! I love the teal backgrounds with the red, green and white. And those little scenes are perfect for the size of the tag. The twine around the jar tops is the perfect touch!

Michele K. Henderson said...

The elephant in the jar is SO CUTE! I am SO in LOVE! ROLL TIDE! Sweet and cheerful!
Take care!
Michele,
crimsonowl@charter.net