Friday, September 6, 2019

Fall Garden Mouse

Simon Says Stamp is having their Stamp-tember celebration all month long.  It's an event I look forward to every year.  It's like a  month-long stamping party, with exclusive new product releases and lots and lots of prizes! 
I made this card for the exclusive collaboration with Newton's Nook.
I used Newton's Nook Garden Mice to create my card along with lovely fall paper from Echo Park.  The stitched pumpkin is from Memory Box.


 Do you want to see more of these cute Garden Mice?   
  

  

I hope you'll take some time to check out the Simon Says Stamp blog to see all the great new stamps that are coming your way and join in on the fun!


I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamps ~ Newton's Nook Collaboration

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Sweet, sweet card my friend! That little mouse holding his sunflower is SO cute and I love the fall themed dsp you surrounded him with and the pumpkin too! This card will definitely brighten some one's day up! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, what a sweet card! That little mouse is adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit he is adorable no matter which prop he's holding! [though I am drawn to that fab red toadstool!] Your cards are so sweet!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Darling garden mice images and I love the cards you created with them.

Darnell said...

They are all adorable and beautifully executed, Birgit! I hope you get a commission!! Hugs, Darnell

Conniecrafter said...

that little mouse with the flower is just adorable, terrific coloring, love the paper to frame it and the pumpkin is a great touch with it, to bring it into fall!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh he is a very cute garden mouse! I love all of your sweet little Fall cards. Perfect!

Kara Lynne said...

Your NN mouse is darling, Birgit! I love the little white pumpkin detail and your fall papers! Each one of your cards is so sweet!

Janice said...

Gorgeous autumnal cards Birgit, such a cute mouse!