Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Small Die of the Month ~ July 2021 ~ Spellbinders

Good morning friends~  I'm back today with a card I made using the July Small Die Club of the Month from Spellbinders.  The Decorative Mini Slimline Card Creator includes 5 cutting dies that coordinate beautifully with the Large Die of the Month as well as the Clear Stamp of the Month.  

I cut the detailed bottom layer using two of the dies from the Small Die of the Month using Waterfall Color Essentials Cardstock and added a scalloped layer cut using the Large Die of the Month and Lagoon Color essentials Cardstock.

I stamped a sentiment from the Clear Stamp of the Month onto the smallest die from this months kit and tucked a few flowers and leaves from the Large Die kit underneath.  


I have a bonus card to share with you that I made using the Small Die of the Month and the Clear Stamp of the Month, to show you just how well the sentiments fit into that label die.

This card is so elegant.  It could be used to celebrate a birthday, wedding, anniversary or any special occasion.


I hope you've enjoyed today's projects and that you'll be inspired to visit Spellbinders to see more of the wonderful monthly kits they offer.  


Here's a list of supplies I used that can be found at Spellbinders:


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

More fabulous cards, Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

The pretty details in that frame die is so striking, pretty flowers to frame the sentiment too, cute layering. The second card is very elegant, like the paper underneath to go with the flowers!