Saturday, April 2, 2022

Spellbinders April Card Kit of the Month

Good morning, friends~ Have you seen the new Kit of the Month from Spellbinders yet?  I've got several cards for you today that I made using this month's Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month called "Picket Fences".  

This card kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!

The colors in this kit are so cheerful and the pre-printed die cuts cover everything from flowers and food to family, friends and neighbors.

For this card, I used Susan Tierney-Cockburn's boots from Oriental Lily and Wellies and tucked in some of the flowers, leaves and this cute little bird.

Many of the die cuts have gold accents, which adds warmth and elegance to this kit.  




Here's a list of handy links that will bring you directly to the items listed, including the extras listed below:

Spellbinders
Card Kit of the Month
All Club Kits


Extras:

Oriental Lily and Wellies

I hope you enjoyed today's cards.  I hope even more that you'll stop by Spellbinders and check out all their newest products as well as their markdowns.  There's something for everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

They're all beautiful Birgit, but my favorite has to be the one with the wellies! You do such a great job putting together these cards from the kits and mixing and matching all the papers, so they look like they were totally meant to be together! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful cards! Beautiful colors! I LOOOOOOOVE those boots lol Soon....I hope! Happy Spring!

Conniecrafter said...

Such pretty cards with this kit, I just love the one with the boots and the bird, that is my favorite!

Lisa Elton said...

These are all so pretty and I just love the color palette!