Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Christmas Animals ~ Double D Challenge

Hey there friends!  I'm so glad you stopped in today.  Double D Challenges is starting up a new challenge today and the theme is Christmas Animals.

Who's the most famous Christmas animal that comes to mind? 

Why Rudolph, of course!

Prima Marketing Candy Cane Lane is responsible for all the cuteness on this card.  I love this line so much!!

Fly, prance or hop on over to Double D Challenges to see some amazing inspiration from my talented team of friends and then join in on the fun.

Here's the inspiration board to jump start you:

And here's the prize that you could win when you play along.

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute cute card and now Rudolph has me singing his song lol!! Love the vintage feel of this card, reminds of my childhood days, it's a gorgeous card!!

Darlene said...

What an awesome card Birgit and yes, Rudolph is the most famous of them all and I'm so glad you showcased him! Well done!

Barbara said...

I know that Rudolph is the star, but I love that beautiful, dreamy Christmas tree! Your coloring of Rudolph is amazing and a beautiful job on this card

Donna Phelan said...

Well played with the most famous Reindeer of all! :) Love that Tree to, how majestic! Fab design, the papers are fantastic! Merry Merry!

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful card! Love the reindeer and the presents.

Leslie Miller said...

I think I saw this guy in my yard the other day! There is definitely a lot of cuteness on your card, Birgit! I adore it!

I Card Everyone said...

Another fabulous deer, Birgit - loving the variations of aspect of your card elements.
What a fun mood board - I am completely smitten by that sledding chicken!! and the old goat!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is layered in cuteness, Birgit! It just makes me smile. Rudolph is adorable and I like the sparkle!

Marcia Hill said...

Cuteness overload here and yes, I will definitely be singing Rudolph for awhile now! Super sweet images and so perfect for your vintage loving heart my friend! Cute, CUTE card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

That is one of the animals I thought of and I like his shiny red nose. Such pretty papers too!

Cindy Beach said...

I am in love with those Candy Cane Lane papers, Birgit! Your beautiful card warms my heart and makes me smile!

Judy Woodland said...

What an adorable card. I love the vintage shabby chic feel. Really sweet.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous work Birgit and I am loving your card and your wonderful photos of your precious family.. may you be Blessed this Christmas and the spirit of love be with you all xx