Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Quite Nice!

Hello crafty friends!  My dear friend Marcia is hostess for the current Color Hues challenge using Sage and Pink, so I couldn't let this challenge pass me by!

I pulled out Pinkfresh Studio Charming Floral Border to make my card.  

I used Peeled Paint and Spun Sugar DOX inks to do the stenciling, over gold embossing.  The background was made using PFS Argyle stencils. 

 
The black striped strip is my neutral.  The sentiment is an oldie from Papertrey Ink. 

There's still a few days left to join in on this lovely challenge.
Click HERE to play along.

I'll also be adding this card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL Birgit and reminds me that I haven't used that PFS stamp or stencil in quite some time and need to pull it out again! I love the neutral you used to ground the design too, and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely, lovely card with us at Color Hues my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

You've used Marcia's colors beautifully, Birgit! That's a wonderful floral border and it pairs perfectly with the argyle background!

I Card Everyone said...

Marcia must have been so happy with your beautiful card, Birgit - you are a sweet friend! I LOve the stripes - I'm seeing grey and that always makes me happy!
=]

blbabe1234 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! LOVE the gold

Karen said...

What a soft and lovely card! I love that PFS stamp and stencil and am reminded how versatile they are. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Birgit, I have my eye on that PFS set and it might get moved up the ladder. I love what you have done with it here. The Argyle background worked out very well. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues, we appreciate it.

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my goodness that is just beautiful and a great colour theme x

Donna Phelan said...

So FABulous! Great color combos and I love the PFS florals! I think I have that stencil too, you have made it look so easy--maybe I'll take it for a spin this weekend lol So Pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, so beautiful, Birgit! Sweet and wonderful. Love the PF stamp and the fabulous stenciled argyle. Simply perfect!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Birgit, I love every detail of your beautiful card! You may have unknowingly sent me shopping--lol! The argyle background is wonderful in pink! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

~amy~ said...

Super pretty, love the gold details.
Thanks for joining us for the Color Hues challenge!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love these colors, the embossing is so pretty, giving it that extra special touch. Lovely flowers and like the background patterns!