Hello friends ~ I wasn't planning on posting today, until I saw the Time Out Challenge word prompts. My card fits into three categories so I thought, why not!

I filled the front of the card using the beautiful Peony Bouquet stamp & die set from Altenew, sticking with a monochrome color palette, minus the leaves.
It's hard to see, but I stamps a diamond pattern, yellow on yellow to make a subtle background. The filigree sentiment from Papertrey Ink is stamped in dark green.
I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Time Out Challenge ~ using prompts "birthday", "floral" & "monochrome"

Just Us Girls ~ Die Week
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge ~ Birthday


11 comments:
I'm loving this pretty shade of yellow and the fancy sentiment you added to those elegant peonies! Fabulous card, Birgit!
Elegant florals indeed! Soft and beautiful and in my favorite color! I see the diamond pattern in the background. Looks like an oldie SU background. I have a stack of those that need to see some ink again, sigh. I'm so glad you decided to post this today, Birgit!
This is so pretty and you used the words from the Pick 2 seamlessly! those blooms are perfectly inked and the diamond background is such a nice touch! Thanks for playing at my two design teams. Just Us Girls and Time Out!
Gorgeous card Birgit. Love the soft but pretty diamond patterned background that shows off your beautiful blooms. xx
Your Peonies are absolutely GORGEOUS Birgit, and I love your tone-on-tone diamond background too! Absolutely beautiful card my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)
Gorgeous! I love the pretty yellow--my favorite color! You can never go wrong with anything Floral from Altenew--these Peonies are so beautiful and I love the added interest from the subtle background stamping!
Beautiful yellow flowers, love how you arranged them on the card with your subtle background. Pretty ornate sentiment!
Birgit, this is truly a gorgeous card! I love the soft flowers in the background, and the way you did the sentiment really makes it pop out nicely. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Such a beautiful and happy card! Love the gorgeous flowers.
Hugs
So lovely Birgit - the subtlety of the harlequin background and the pretty lemon flowers! Gorgeous sentiment too! So glad you were inspired by our 6 prompts at Time Out this fortnight - hope you will join us again soon!
Hugs, Kate!
This is so gorgeous in soft yellows.. pretty florals! love the font of the sentiment too, makes it so elegant!Thank you for taking time out to join us with your 'Pick 2'. Hugs ~ Ishani
Post a Comment