Thursday, September 25, 2014

Find Joy Tag

Hello paper crafting friends~ It's not very often I get to participate in the MFT Color Palette challenge, but this month was the exception. What a unique and lovely color combination they chose! You can check out the challenge HERE.
I opted for a tag this time since I just recently received the new Tag Builder Blueprints and I was itching to use it.

The sentiment is from LJD's Cheerful Blessings. I also used Tag Builder BP1, Layered Leaves Die, Gerbera Daisy Die and Typewriter Text Background.
I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.
Thanks so much for looking. Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! I really love that flower! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a perfect little tag! That red flower really pops! Beautiful use of elements, Birgit! I love your composition....always "just enough." Makes me happy!