Friday, September 26, 2014

God Loves You!

Yes~ God does love you!
and I'm loving this color scheme from MFT Color Palette Challenge. I made a tag earlier, you can see in this post HERE. Here's a card I made to go along with it.

I think I'll make some type of gift bag next to go along with it to complete the set. All products are from MFT.

This next card uses the same color scheme but I've used products from MFT, Martha Stewart and PTI

I'm also entering this card into the Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

5 comments:

Renee said...

Gorgeous!
I absolutely LOVE the colors...
and the background stamping is awesome!

Gina said...

both cards are lovely! I am loving O'Tannenbaum every time I see it used!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful! Love the unique color combo!

Teresa Kline said...

hi! i so luv both cards, but I have been eyeing all the things in your first card, I may have to pick them up....sweeet! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This really is a great color combo, but the fact is that you have used it to perfection in both of these cards! That red aster just pops off the page, and the beautiful Christmas scene is complemented by the red accents. Gorgeous, Birgit!