Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bottled Blessings

This card was made using the colors from Our Daily Bread Color Challenge. I can finally join in on their challenges since I've just recently received my first order from them. Here's the color choices:

We had to choose three or more colors. So here's my card using their set called "Joy in a Jar".

I used a stamp from the "Lavender" set to create the background on the white cardstock panel. After die cutting the bottle, I left the cardstock in the die cut while I rubbed on some Tim Holtz Milled Lavender ink. The leaves were punched using a Martha Stewart punch and the flower is homemade using a Stampin' Up! flower punch from paper scraps.
I think I'm really going to enjoy using this new set from Our Daily Bread.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How soft and beautiful Birgit!! I just love the pink and purple together, the background you created with the perfume bottle, and your combo of dies!! Such a layered beauty!! Gorgeous take on the color challenge!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, how gorgeous!!! I LOVE how you used the label image for a background......clever idea! (I may have to 'borrow' that one!!) Thank you for playing along in the ODBD Challenge! What a beautiful piece of art!!! Hugs!!

Graciellie Design said...

What a delight to see your lovely card being featured on the blog! This is a gorgeous creation and I can see why your card was chosen Customer Card of the Day. Beautiful creation!!! Hugs, Gracie.