Thursday, November 15, 2018

National Garlands Vintage Inspired Shadow Box ~ Part 1 TupeloDesignsLLC

 Good morning friends.  I'm popping in today with a project I made using some fabulous products found in the TupeloDesignsLLC store.
Tim Holtz is a huge name in the crafting industry and he has an amazing line of vintage style products.



When I saw these Vingnette Box Tops come in the store, I knew I just had to have them.

  In fact, I bought several packages of them because I loved them so much and I have vintage loving friends that would enjoy getting one of these filled boxes for Christmas.
The box tops are made to fit over the wooden vignette trays which I covered using paper from Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas.  

The papers in this pack are so jolly and perfectly vintage!  Aleen's Always Ready Turbo Tacky Glue worked perfectly for adhering all the paper elements on this project.  It dries clear and has a super strong adhesion but because it's a liquid glue, it gives you time to move your paper elements into just the right position.


I also added some vintage images from Tim Holtz Christmas Ephemera

 This pack of vintage ephemera is filled with oodles and oodles of images, advertisements and holiday icons.  Enough for dozens of Christmas projects.


The wooden toy soldier is an ornament that I had in my vast collection of Christmas ornaments and the white bottle brush tree is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tree Lot.



Would you like to win one of these?  Leave a comment on one or all three of my posts for "Vintage Inspired Shadow Box".  Stay tuned next Thursday for part 2 of my Vintage Inspired Shadow Box posts.  ETA:  Dan, the owner of TupeloDesignsLLC is generously adding a few surprise items to this giveaway.  Thanks so much Dan!    
I'll post the winner on December 6th, so be sure to leave your e-mail address if you're new here when you comment so I can find you.

Be sure to visit TupeloDesignsLLC and sign up for their news letter so you can be among the first to be notified about sales and new product arrivals.

TupeloDesignsLLC always offers FREE Shipping with no minimum purchase inside the U.S.  (Discounted shipping on International orders)  They also offer a Loyalty Rewards Program where shoppers receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you receive 2 points for every $1 you spend.  
Plus, there's always great sales going on so be sure to visit TupeloDesignsLLc where there's so many fun brand name products under one roof.  


Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful shadow box. Great vintage look.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh how fabulous! These are so creative, you are going to have so much FUN creating with these! This one is awesome! Love the little toy soldier and the bottle brush tree. Last year I made a bunch of bottle brush tree ornaments, they are soooo cool!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my goodness Birgit...these shadow boxes are FABULOUS!! I can see where these would be right up your vintage loving heart and I imagine you were smiling ear to ear when these supplies arrived in the mail!! I am totally in LOVE with that vintage paper pad too...think that might have to go on my after Christmas wish list!! But anyway, the shadow box is just wonderful...you did an amazing job my friend!! :0)

Maria said...

Oh, my! Such an amazing shadow box! Super cute with the toy soldier and gorgeous bottle brush tree! vintage happiness for sure, how lovely! Awesome paper(Simple Stories) and Ephemera from Tim Holtz is fabulous!

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit, this is so fabulous... you have such a gift for using vintage supplies! xx
=]

Unknown said...

Very creative idea Birgit. Love It!

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just adorable!!

Conniecrafter said...

I so love what you have done with this box, you would never know it was made today it looks so vintage!

Sharron said...

Love these sweet vintage boxes and you've done such an amazing job decorating with your toy soldier! That patterned paper is perfect!

Patti said...

I always say the same thing when I visit your blog Birgit.... WOW! and you have created the most adorable little scene. These will be the favorite gifts of the season no doubt!!

Kim Heggins said...

What an amazing box, what an incredible gift you have with working with these wonderful boxes! Just love all the beautiful and sweet details you have added to them.