Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace ~ October Kit

Hello friends~ Today's offering is a pretty 3D project using Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace kit for the month of October.


Becca Feeken's designs always inspire and amaze me.

This month's kit is called Poinsettia Surprise Envelope, and it is delightful as well as classy.

Following suit of Becca's many designs, this envelope creates a 3D envelope 

that comes complete with these beautiful, layered poinsettias.  

This envelope folds flat for easy mailing.  I can see this envelope being filled with many other surprises for any season or occasion.

Here are some links I thought you might find handy:

I'll be adding this project to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge Poinsettias & Posies

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Loving that pretty 3D envelope and all of its accents! Those poinsettias are beyond beautiful! I really should be thinking about making some Christmas cards LOL

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, I just love the dimension this gives, such a great gift for someone to keep displayed the whole winter season!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!! I'd been wondering when I saw other versions of this envelope if you would be doing one too, and I just LOVE it in all the traditional colors...it's absolutely GORGEOUS Birgit! You have totally made these dies SHINE my friend...love it!! Hugs. :0)

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Birgit! Love the dimension and how you've arranged the flowers. What a great make. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Janet and me, Jo x

Lena said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous. Love all the poinsettias peeking out of this very festive envelope. Another winner!
Hugs,
Lena

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I just received my October kit in the mail - thanks for sharing the additional views of what that APG die does, Birgit!! Just love your version using this set!!