Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Pumpkins, Apples, Hayrides ~ Double D Challenge

Hello friends~  There's a new challenge starting up over at Double D Challenges and the theme is "Pumpkins".

I made this card last year using Fall Farmer's Market & Into The Bloom:  Pumpkin from Papertrey Ink, and never shared it.  So I thought it would be perfect to add to this challenge.

I added some chunky glitter to this magical white pumpkin.  YUMMY!!!


I hope you stop over to Double D Challenges to see some really cute Pumpkin cards made from my talented team mates and join in on the fun!

Here's the inspiration board to help get you started:

Here's the prize that could be yours when you play along:
I'll be adding this card to the Word Art Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I love white pumpkins and this one's a beauty Birgit! Adding that chunky glitter to it really makes it stand out too! And of course that sentiment is just perfect for this challenge too! CAS perfection my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki said...

This is so lovely, Birgit! The barn wood background is perfect paired with the focal tag. That pumpkin is beautiful with the glitter sprinkled on top. I love to decorate with white pumpkins.

Diane said...

Oh, how I LOVE this, that chunky glitter is pretty clever, now why don't I ever think of that, a fabulous card!!

Darlene said...

Beautiful my friend! I find it amazing how popular white & yellow pumpkins have become! Guess I'm old fashion and still prefer the orange pumpkins lol. Your card is beautiful and you've showcased your pumpkin perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...

Your glittery pumpkin is extra pretty, Birgit! I like the softer colors you used on this wonderful autumn card!

Barbara said...

I am so glad that you had a chance to share this beauty. The glitter is so well done for this glamorous pumpkin. Hayrides and apples complete the fall ideal weekend.

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit this creamy, dreamy pumpkin might be the one I'd choose from the patch! Such a beautiful Autumn card - thanks for sharing it with us!
=]

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! LOVE the pumpkin

Lena said...

It is perfect for the challenge Birgit. I love the beautiful pumpkin made even more beautiful by your adding of the chunky glitter. Nicely done, my friend. xx

Conniecrafter said...

A very cute sign and I just love the touch that the glitter gives to the pumpkin!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card love the fabulous colours here and that design is awesome ♥

Judy Woodland said...

Such a pretty card, all those die cuts are perfect. And the great final touch is the glitter. This is just such a beautiful creation!

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh your sugar glittered pumpkin is Falltastic! (trying to get that word to catch on lol) Love the background paper too! :)