Friday, July 31, 2026

Strawberry Season

 
Hello again!  I'm back today with a couple of cards that I made for the Double D Challenge, that I almost forgot to post.
 
I made these two cards last week using supplies from Simple Stories, a collection called Simple Vintage Strawberry Fields.
 
The strawberries are from Elizabeth Craft Design.  They continue to be a favorite strawberry set of dies for me.  I've mounted the strawberries onto some bits of ephemera from the Simple Stories collection.
 
Sorry that I don't know who to give credit to for the sentiment on this card.  It's super old and not in its original packaging any more.
 
 
Here is the second card I made using more bits of ephemera and strawberries.
 
I'm happy to be using up more of this sweet, summer collection to add to my birthday card stash.
 
Two simple cards made in a jiffy!

 I'll be adding one of these cards to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Double D Challenges ~ Favorite Fruit
 
 
Time Out Challenges ~ Mother Nature 
 

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the berries, love the layers, love your two lovely cards!

Marcia Hill said...

Two BEAUTIFUL strawberry cards Birgit! I absolutely love the papers you used, and I can also see why that strawberry die set is a favorite of yours...so yummy looking! Sweet, sweet cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

They are both great, love the flowers with the strawberries and you did great layering on both cards too!

Donna Phelan said...

Such wonderful cards! Love the HB one and all of those fab layers! And YUMMY strawberries--my fave too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Your Favorite Fruit Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Darlene said...

Hello my friend! Both of your cards are absolutely YUMMMMY! Fabulous designs using the ephemera ... very creative! Hope you're doing well ... we miss you!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner

Carol said...

I love the bright strawberries on the collage background a lot. Both cards are fun to study with all of the interesting elements. I especially like the paper with the word strawberries at the top...it looks like an older newspaper ad. They both look like seed packets to me, which I have always loved. Thank you for playing along at Time Out!

Bobby said...

You've combined the strawberries and ephemera into two wonderful cards, Birgit. Thanks for sharing one of them with us at Time Out.

Leslie Miller said...

They're my favorite strawberries, too, and I think my only strawberry dies. Your cards are fantastic, Birgit! The papers and ephemera with them are so perfect. You're the BEST with vintage! I'm so glad you played along with us at Double D!

Barb Finnical said...

Birgit, what a sweet and adorable card this is! I love all the different elements that you’ve used. All of those background papers are so interesting and go so well together. And of course, the strawberries are super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Lena said...

Such sweet cards. Love the background papers you used to showcase your berries. Beautifully done! xx

jaydeestamping said...

Strawberries are truly one of Mother Nature's sweetest bounties. What a gorgeous card you made from these elements. So glad you shared this with us at Time Out this week