Friday, February 8, 2013

PTI 6 Anniversary

I'm entering this card into the contest for PaperTrey Ink's 6th Anniversary celebration contest. It is a case-d card that I saw quite some time ago and unfortunately I don't know who the original maker is so I apologize in advance that I can't give her proper credit. If you know who originally came up with the design, please leave a comment and I'll be more than happy to edit this post.
I used the Year of Flowers Collection and Papertrey Ink's first stamp set. It's colored with copics. Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

3 comments:

Melissa Sibert said...

Beautiful.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is beautiful. I love the bold colors and the layout. Thanks for the sweet comment on the blog. Looks like you are hunkering down for the big snow storm by making some cards. good luck in the contest.

natashakara said...

This is just beautiful! I love the way you colored the flowers they are so vibrant.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment.:) I'm afraid I don't have a tutorial but feel free to e-mail me and I can explain it to you in a little more detail :)