Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Friday Challenge on Just Rite Papercrafts

Here is my second submission for the Friday Challenge over at Just Rite Papercrafts. The colors for this challenge were Yellow, Grey and White and here is my card...

The photo's came out a little dark but you get the idea. The envelope is an old one I've had in my stash for years that I embellished using some printed yellow paper, a doily and the sentiment is from Just Rite Spring Words stamp set. The card was cut using the Spellbinders scalloped ovals with a free vintage Easter image found online. Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The cards you made are really beautiful.

Sheri said...

OH WOW! This is a beautiful set and I love your envelope! Thanks for joining again st JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Marge said...

Very pretty card!!!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a great set! The receiver will keep both the envelope and card since they are so lovely!