Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just Rite Friday Color Challenge

It's gettting near the end of the Just Rite Papercrafts Friday Challenge and I got my cards finished just in time to submit them.
The challenge was to use the colors Yellow, Grey and White to create a card. Here's my creation.

Sorry the photo's didn't come out well. I'm not sure if the colors made it difficult to photograph or if it was just me. I believe it to be the latter. I used the Just Rite Spring Words for the sentiment and the rest are spellbinder die's. The image is a vintage Easter free printable image I found online.
Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a lovely vintage Easter card! The sentiment is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

So happy! I really like how you laid out the card and the dies you used. It looks perfect!