Friday, March 22, 2013

Make it Monday with PTI

Good morning fellow stampers! Heather Nichols from Papertrey Ink. showed how to create an awesome inked background using ink resist and stamping on your inked background. It's not a new technique but it's something I hadn't tried yet, especially the ink resist. Here's one of my cards for this weeks Make it Monday challenge.

On this card I pretty much used the same background image that Heather used because this is one of my favorite background images. I just changed up the colors to Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy. I love how the colors blended together and especially how the clear embossing magically emerged from the background when I started inking. I used the "SWEET" stamp from Say it with Style, Washi Tape, Notched Flowers die set and the leaves are from Spellbinders. Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

What a pretty card. I love your colors...they just pop and look so spring-like! Great job! :0)