Tuesday, August 22, 2023

House Mouse Eat Blueberries

Good morning friends ~ I'm popping in with a quick post of a card I made for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

These little guys and this challenge have captured my heart!

I printed the image that I found online on my Canon printer and colored these little fellas just like the colors I found online; except for the ground I colored brown instead of green.  Their blueberry stained mouths are just too much!!

I added a few die cut blueberries that I made using an older Spellbinders die set.

I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!








12 comments:

April Williams said...

This is really cute! I love that the little meeces have blue on their mouths. Great coloring! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Lisa Elton said...

This card could not be any cuter! Those little mice and their blueberry stained mouths are adorable!

Marcia Hill said...

This is just too CUTE Birgit!! Those blueberry stained mouths are just crackin' me up!! Colored beautifully and such a fun, FUN card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful combination! Love the papers and stunning design x

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute, great coloring! I love their little blue stained mouths lol FUN!

I Card Everyone said...

So sweet, Birgit! They look just like our current batch of Bluebird hatchlings waiting for their next meal[worm] -without the stains on their beaks, of course! Brilliant coloring!
=]

Bunny said...

This is beautifully colored. Their mouths do look so cute stained with the blueberry juice. It's such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is just too cute and I do love their stained mouths :). Terrific coloring!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Birgit :-) I love this fun image and your coloring, and the addition of the die cut blueberries, is just fabulous!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Adorable card, beautifully colored and I love that they have blueberry stains around their mouths, very clever! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Sue from Oregon said...

Awww this made me smile...the little babies with blueberries on their lips! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Sue Kment

KarinsArtScrap said...

Birgit this is gorgeous and sweet

Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member