Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Oh Deer! Birthday Trio ~ Double D Challenge

Top 'O the morning to ya!  Double D is starting a new challenge this week and the theme is "Oh Deer".  This was a great boost to my masculine birthday card stash, as I made three cards!

I have a kind lady that likes to buy my cards in bulk, and she's always requesting deer birthday cards for the men in her life. 

 I went super CAS with the designs, using Jumping Deer Trio from Poppystamps.  

The Mix & Match Plaid Die from Papertrey Ink gave this card a nice woody frame.

Using up more of my printed scrapbooking paper is always a good idea!

Jump or prance on over to Double D Challenges to see more inspiration and join in on the fun challenge!
 
Here's the inspiration board:


And here's the prize that will go to a randomly drawn winner:

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Barbara said...

These are great masculine birthday cards. You hit it on the spot with the rustic elements and those deer. A very nice set for your friend.

Diane said...

Beautifully created masculine birthday cards, I am sure your friend will 'leap' to get her hands on these, all three are fabulous designs!!

Vicki said...

Beautiful masculine cards, Birgit. Each unique in design. That tree frame die is amazing. I'm sure your friend was delighted with these cards.

I Card Everyone said...

So wonderful, Birgit! I wouldn't have been able to make just one either!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

A trio of fabulous masculine cards, Birgit! I like the simplicity and the colors of each design. I think your customer will be happy with these in her assortment!

Marcia Hill said...

These are AWESOME Birgit and definitely perfect for masculine birthday cards...I just may have to do a few of these myself as I certainly have enough deer dies! I love the simple colors and the plaid backgrounds and woodsy frames...you did a great job on all of these!! Hugs. :0)

Darlene said...

WOW! Look at you go!! These are all fabulous! You are so creative! Thanks for beautiful inspiration!

Conniecrafter said...

These are all wonderful, she is going to love them, I really like that woodsy frame one!!

blbabe1234 said...

LOVE those deer!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful colors, die cuts and papers used on your 3 lovely cards!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, how beautiful. I love those deer die cuts, they are so elegant. I also love your colors here, the soft teal goes beautifully with the neutral tones. Really stunning designs.

Donna Phelan said...

Leaping Lizards....errr Deer! What fantastic designs, love the dies you have used! Great scenes, so creative! Now who's the over-achiever?!? These are awesome!

Lena said...

Beautiful set of cards, Birgit. Very elegant and just perfect for the men in our lives. Love them! xx

Anke said...

WOW Birgit your cards are all so beautiful and elegant ...