Good morning friends ~ The cards I'm sharing with you today are compliments of my dear friend Marcia, who sent me these adorable "Hey Honeycomb Fish & Crab" die cuts and the honeycomb balls that she got from The Greetery.
These sea creatures were so much fun to make, and I simply mounted them on this fun underwater printed paper from Stampin' Up.
Now, there is a stamp from The Greetery that says "Peel ~ Open ~ Stick!", but I don't have that stamp so I simply wrote it myself with a fine tip copic marker. The sentiment I used on the other half of the circle is from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I was so pleased that the sentiment fit perfectly on that half circle.
Here is the fish card with the open honeycomb. Is that cute or what??
Here is the card I made using the Hey Honeycomb Crab.
I ended up having to hand write both sides of the circles. My handwriting isn't that great, but it works in a pinch.
Eeep! So cute!! Thanks so much Marcia for the fun dies and honeycombs. These were a blast to build!
I'll be adding one of these cards to the following challenges:
AAA Card Challenge #320 ~ "S" for Sea or Sea Creatures

Just Us Girls ~ Die Week
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Four Seasons Challenge ~ Anything Goes Summer

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:
I love these and have them but mine are all from The Greetery, so FUN!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner
I just love these!!! Both cards are so colorful and beautiful! The interactive honeycomb detail is really fun and makes an extraordinary card1 Thanks so much for playing at Just Us Girls!!!
Crafty friends are the best, aren't they! What fun Marcia has shared and you had the perfect paper to go with them! These are both as cute as they can be, Birgit!
Oh shoot... forgot to thank you for playing along at Just Us Girls! ;)
OMGosh, yes, they're very cute!!! And, ohhh, that paper! Lovelovelove these cards, Birgit!
Those honeycomb sea creatures are fun and colorful, Birgit, and the background paper is perfect with them. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
Oh my goodness ... these are so so cute! Sure to bring smiles!! And, with your pretty hand writing, you don't need a stamp!! Well done my friend!
Well these are TOTAL CUTENESS! The interactive is too fun. Thanks for sharing at JUGS and AAA Cards
I do love that crab and fish, Birgit - your handwritten sentiments are just perfect to add an even more personal touch! But wowzers! are those papers just the greatest or what?? someone needs to create a stencil of the seaweed, don't you agree?
=]
FINtastic! Aren't they just so much FUN! Loving your pretty underwater backgrounds too,, they are just as fun!
Wow, what cute cards they make! I love the background papers and that it was so easy to make.
I'm sooooo glad you had fun with these die cuts and honeycomb balls Birgit and I absolutely love the SU! dsp you used for the backgrounds too! In fact I have that dsp too but never thought to use it...I will now!! These are two FABULOUS cards and so tickled you had fun using them!! Hugs. :0)
They are both too cute, your handwriting looks great on them, great backgrounds to go with them also, so fun!
Oh my gosh ... these are both so adorable Birgit!! You have the perfect background paper. Those are so cool with the honeycomb balls. LOVE interactive cards. :) xx
Birgit, these are such cool cards! I love the honeycomb edition on each of them. It’s certainly a brilliant idea to put “peel – open – stick” on each of them. The next time I see some honeycomb accessories I will definitely keep this in mind. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Word Art Wednesday!
Both cards are absolutely adorable and so much fun. You found the perfect backgrounds to showcase these lovely sea creatures.
Hugs,
Lena
Post a Comment