Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Stamping Outside of The Box with PTI

Hello ~ Sorry for two posts in one day but I wanted to share this card I made for the Papertrey Ink Make-it Monday Challenge.  It's been a long while since I've played along with them.  Lexi has a great video you can find HERE.
The background is stamped using Background Basics Text Style and the flowers are from their recently released Courage & Kindness.  The birthday sentiment is from Birthday Basics.

I used colors from Color Throwdown
I'll also be adding this card to the following challeges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Happy Birthday
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Darnell's NBUS ~ PTI Courage & Kindness set

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

11 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

I love that you used a script stamp to create your 'box'. Sweet card, and lovely picking up the colors with your sequins! Going right over to see what else you've created!

lexi said...

such a pretty card - the box, the flowers, the colors are all just perfect! thanks for playing make it monday!!

Marcia Hill said...

Fabulous card Birgit! Love how you did your "box" out of script...a perfect background for your lovely flowers! I still need to get that set out and play with it...HAD to have it so I better use it!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty take on the technique, this is wonderful!

Marybeth said...

Oh this is so pretty! Can you believe I have not even watched the video yet. I had the grandkids for a few days.

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty and I like how you used the die for just around the corner of the paper, great arrangement of the flowers!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Your touch of sequins really make this card pop.........so pretty!

Darnell said...

You did a great job using Lexi's outside-the-box technique with this pretty card, Birgit! I love how you used the colors and that's a terrific edge treatment on two sides!! Thank you so much for joining in my NBUS Challenge #11!! Hugs, Darnell

Linda said...

Beautiful Sympathy card, Birgit and such a pretty MIM card using the colors from CTD.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design for a sympathy card and I love the soft colors.

Kathy Mc said...

Great design and colors for your out of the text box birthday card, Birgit. The two-sided scallop edge looks fabulous this way.