Sunday, April 16, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #403 ~ Dinosaur Pop-Up Fun!

Good morning friends~  Cupcake Inspirations has a new challenge up this week and the theme is "Mythical".

Our sponsor this week is The Greeting Farm.

They're offering up a $25 Gift Certificate to the winner!

I've never been someone who was into mythical creatures before so this challenge had me stumped for a while.  I've been on a pop-up card craze lately, so I thought I'd make a fun pop-up card for you today using dinosaurs.  They're about as mythical as I can get.  
Making pop-up cards has never been easier or more fun using this Lots Of Pops Die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Today's pop-up card features these wonderful Dinosaur dies from Marianne Designs.
This is the front of the card.  MFT's Scenic Safari Dies make the perfect background for these party animals.  The sentiment was heat embossed in black on an Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Fishtail Banner.

On the inside of the card I added a couple of Frantic Stamper Palm Trees and this funky cake from Sugar Pea Designs Bring On The Cake.  Just look those adorable dinosaurs!  




 Layer's of fun!

 
Do stop by the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog to see how the other designers were inspired this week and then join in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those magical unicorn cupcakes?!?! Adorable and YUM! Oh your DinoPOP up card is fantastic! He...they are awesome! You are the Queen Of Pop....up cards lol Happy Easter!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Such a cute card any child would love getting. I haven't got the patience for making pop-ups but love seeing your's. Happy Easter, Birgit!

cm said...

How fun is your dinosaur pop-up card! An absolutely delightful scene in every way with those cute dinos, fabulous palm trees and the big cake (some days I'd like a cake the size of a brontosaurus *grin*). Love this! Happy Easter!
~carol

EK Gorman said...

My Son would be all over this card. It is simply fantastic!!! And the 3D is amazing. Wonderful Card!!!

Lisa Elton said...

How FUN and CUTE is this!!

Janice said...

Such a cute card Birgit, your pop up cards are always so impressive!

Conniecrafter said...

I think I would have been stumped to but you surely pulled it off with this cutie, I love that sentiment with the dinosaurs and the fun surprise with the whole scene when opened is just fantastic!

Colleen said...

You are amazing, Birgit! This card is fabulous! Have a great week now that your big production is over, you can breathe and maybe create a bit more! Heart Hugs, Colleen

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my...I just couldn't stop smiling looking at every picture of this pop up card! It's FANTASTIC Birgit! Your dinosaurs are so adorable and I love the whole little scene you created with the palm tree's and funky looking cake too! You're not only the QUEEN of die cuts, but the QUEEN of pop up cards too!! Can I commission one for Addy's 2nd birthday?? (You've got till Sept. 2!!) FABULOUS card my friend!! :0)

Sharron said...

Super cute! Love the adorable images!

Jen Carter said...

Oh my! What amazing detail! Who wouldn't have so much fun receiving a card (really a gift) like this! Great work!