Thursday, November 19, 2020

Day 1 ~ Handmade Holiday Papercrafting Parade with Scrapbook.com

Hello friends~  Today is the big day for the kickoff of the Handmade Holiday Papercrafting Parade at Scrapbook.com.  
As some of you may recall, I was blessed with a box of supplies from Scrapbook.com in return for creating projects using the products they sent.  My hope is that you'll find these projects inspiring and that you'll visit Scrapbook.com by clicking on the links I've included in this post.  

Let's get on with today's project:  

Secret Santa gifts are so much fun to give!  I cut the boxes using Fun Stampers Journey Gable Favor Box Die, out of 80# Neenah Solar White Cardstock.  I added images and paper from Simple Stories, Simple Vintage North Pole collection.  

This is one of my favorite lines of paper.  If you love retro or vintage Christmas images, then you'll love this paper too!  Can Santa get any jollier than that?? 

 I cut the "ho ho ho" out of black cardstock using the Basic Bold Alphabet Dies.  

 To make it easy to adhere the letters, I ran them through my Xyron Sticker Maker and topped the letters off with a generous layer of glitter using a Glitter Pen.


See the cutie little tags at the top?  Scrapbook.com sent a Peppermint Christmas Sticker Book filled with hundreds of stickers!  I cut the tag out of Neenah Solar White and added these "Secret Santa" stickers.  I tied them on using some Silver Thread Twine.

You'll be happy to know that all of the items I used on today's project are currently on sale at Scrapbook.com.  By clicking on the links I've included in my post, you'll be brought directly to their site and if you make a purchase with them, there's no extra cost to you. They're starting their Pre-Black Friday week this week and there's always a free product that you can add to your cart so be sure to check the COUPONS PAGE.  

Give the creative crafter in your life the gift that keeps on giving - a Scrapbook.com Gift Certificate! Available for immediate email delivery to the recipient or printing at home for inclusion in a greeting card, these are great for last-minute gifts and stocking stuffers. Amounts start at $10 for a little something special and go all the way up to $200 for the best Christmas gift ever!

Please come back tomorrow for another Handmade Holiday Papercrafting Parade project for Scrapbook.com 

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You do vintage so well, Birgit These are delightful!

Conniecrafter said...

these little gift boxes are just the cutest, I like the vintage typewriter to write santa a letter, the vintage Santa on the other is so neat, like how you have tied the handles together too!

Marcia Hill said...

These boxes are ADORABLE Birgit! How fun to add a little treat and make someone's day with one of these special treat boxes!! I love the papers you used on these too...especially Santa!! FABULOUS job using up the supplies from the box my friend! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

These are awesome! I knew those alphabet dies would come in handy! (think eclipse cards) These are great for the Holiday Season! So very merry!