Wednesday, November 18, 2020

You Melt My Heart ~ Double D Challenge ~ Winter Blues

Good morning stamping friends.  There's a new challenge starting today over at Double D Challenge.  The theme is "Winter Blues".

This darling snowman image from Stampingbella really does make my heart melt.  The die cut sentiment is from Sue Wilson Festive Frames ~ Snowball.

I hope you'll join in on the fun by clicking here 
using this mood board to inspire you:

Here's what you could win when you play along:
Precious Marieke - Winter Wear

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Fabulous sweet snowman, love the pretty Red Cardinal too, what an awesome image! Perfect sentiment as well!

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit, he is so adorable. Such a sweet card!
=]

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable and your coloring/design are perfect! LOVE THIS Birgit!!! Hugs and good health to you my friend!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...what an ADORABLE snowman and I love, LOVE the sentiment too! Cute, CUTE card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable....a great winter card design.

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet snowman, this is darling Birgit. That little strip of sparkle is perfect!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Birgit, love that snowman.

Kathy Krug said...

Great card, Birgit. The snowman is adorable and perfect fot the sentiment.

Barbara said...

Awe, this is so delightful and sweet! Amazeballs!

Vicki said...

Such a sweet and fun card, Birgit. I absolutely love that sentiment too.

Conniecrafter said...

Awww, isn't he just sweet, I love his hat, fantastic coloring of it, and like your touch of the paper with the glitter piece!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I just adore that little snowman, he melts my heart. Great take on the challenge, and great design. Happy Thanksgiving.