Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Hershey's Kiss Gift Card Holders ~ Cut Cardstock

Hello and happy Christmas crafting!  I'm up today over at the Cut Cardstock Blog.  I've got a fairly easy way to treat all those people that help make your life beautiful!

I'm not just talking about your hair dresser or nail designer, but also your home delivery person, oil delivery guy and even the mail person.

I'd love to know all the people you can think of to give one of these to.  

  

You can find all the details on how I made these over at the Cut Cardstock Blog.


Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

These are SO adorable Birgit and what a great way to give a gift card AND chocolate!! I love how festive they look and all the stamping you did on yours too...thanks for sharing the link with me so I can make some too!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

I'm sure anyone would enjoy receiving some sweet treats dressed up so festively! These are cute Birgit. Happy Thanksgiving!

Conniecrafter said...

These are just too cute and great idea for those you want to let know you are thankful for all they do! I am thinking the garbage man the neighbor who helps out when it snows.

Janice said...

Such a clever idea Birgit, they make the perfect gifts!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh these are Fun, Festive and Sweet! Well done!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful gift containers. Festive Christmas colors.