Saturday, November 21, 2020

Day 3 ~ Handmade Holiday Papercrafting Parade

Welcome to day three, the last day of the Handmade Holiday Papercrafting Parade at Scrapbook.com.  
As some of you may recall, I was blessed with a box of supplies from Scrapbook.com in return for creating projects using the products they sent.  My hope is that you'll find these projects inspiring and that you'll visit Scrapbook.com by clicking on the links I've included in this post to see all the wonderful products they sell. 


All of the items I used on today's project are currently on sale at Scrapbook.com.  By clicking on the links I've included in my post, you'll be brought directly to their site and if you make a purchase with them, there's no extra cost to you. They've started their Pre-Black Friday sales this week and there's always a free product that you can add to your cart so be sure to check the COUPONS PAGE.  

Give the creative crafter in your life the gift that keeps on giving - a Scrapbook.com Gift Certificate! Available for immediate email delivery to the recipient or printing at home for inclusion in a greeting card, these are great for last-minute gifts and stocking stuffers. Amounts start at $10 for a little something special and go all the way up to $200 for the best Christmas gift ever!

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...you have been super busy in your craft room my friend!! What a great collection of cards...love them all but I think my favorite is the slimline Santa card! Really like the looks of those tall skinny alphabet dies too! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

You've been busy! These are terrific Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

A wonderful collection of cards, Love the vintage santa. Love the sparkle on the sentiments. My favorite is the truck with the tree, like the banner with it!

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit, each one is a treasure - but I cannot get by that magnificent Father Christmas! He must have made your vintage heart skip a beat!
=]

Donna Phelan said...

So Festive! Look at all of these fabulous Christmas cards! Each one is so lovely! I think the pickup is my favorite! Merry Merry!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are all fantastic. Beautifully designed and in wonderful Christmas colors.