Saturday, May 1, 2021

Have A Dog-Gone Good Birthday! ~ DRU

Good morning friends~ There's a new challenge starting up over at the Dies R Us Challenge blog and if you recall, the theme is "Anything Goes" all year long!  
This makes it so easy for us, as a design team, and for you, as a participant! 

When this Golden Retriever die from Impression Obsession showed up in the store, I just knew I had to have it.  

My daughter has an Irish Cream colored Golden Retriever named Royce, and he is as goofy as he is beautiful.  I turned my first card into a birthday card for my son-in-love. 
 

I also used the Impression Obsession Bones & Bowl and framed him using IO Pinked Edge Frame

I hope you'll visit the DRU Challenge blog to see more inspiration from our amazing design team and join in on the fun.  While you're there, be sure to sign up for their newsletter so you can be one of the first to be notified of their special order events.

Thanks for stopping by!


13 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh Royce is adorable (and probably a handful lol) CUE card! Love how you framed that handsome doggie and all of that pretty plaid!

Diane said...

Fabulous card, super cute dies and your SIL will LOVE it!!

Darlene said...

OMG! How cute is this!!! What a fabulous die set and you've showcased it perfectly! Your SIL is going to LOVE IT! Royce is adorable and you can see the mischief in his face! LOL ... your post is just filled with cuteness!! Have a great day! HUGS

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwwwww...your card is absolutely ADORABLE Birgit and so is Royce! (We have a Royce in our family too, although our Royce is quite a bit smaller...a mini Dachshund.) Cute, CUTE card!! Hugs. :0)

laurie said...

REALLY cute!! I love how you framed the dog...just an adorable card!

Kathy Krug said...

I love this cute die and how you framed it. Sooo cute.

Conniecrafter said...

Awww your daughters dog is just too cute and I love the one you did for your son in laws card, so cute and love how you have framed him.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute doggy die. I love the plaid and frame too especially that you had the tail sticking out of it. It gives me the feel of that tail really wagging in high speed!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've framed this happy fella! Super cute card, Birgit!

Julie Odil said...

Birgit, I adore your cards! I have a British Cream of my own, equally goofy and loveable. I even think I own this die, but have never used it. Hmmmm. That may have to change. You've inspired me!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply sweet....love your wonderful card and your daughter's dog is just adorable!

Lori Kobular said...

I love that sweet dog inside that sweet frame! Love the plaid paper for the background! Royce is a real cutie!

Janice said...

What a fab dog die Birgit, love how you’ve got him peeping through the frame, so cute!