Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Tropical Hello ~ TSOC

Happy Wednesday to you dear friends~  I'm so glad you've stopped in.  I've got a tropical cutie for you today!  The Sisterhood of Crafters is starting a new challenge today and we're challenging you to use "Spots and Stripes".  Sounds fun, yes??

I used this sweet Flamingo from Marianne Designs and added a few Palm Leaves from Echo Park.  The printed papers have been sitting in my closet of shame for a number of years.  I'm glad to finally have pulled them out to use them.

The sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft Designs


.  
Please come join the fun over at The Sisterhood of Crafters.  We'd love to see you there!  

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Diane said...

Adorably CUTE card! Love the colors and the perfect fun background for Mr. Flamingo!!

Darlene said...

Oh Birgit this is such a cool card! LOVE that flamingo and your background showcases him beautifully! Nicely done girlfriend!!

Marcia Hill said...

What a fun, FUN card Birgit! I love that flamingo die, and he looks right at home with the palm leaves and those yummy looking stripes and dots! Cute, CUTE card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

aussie aNNie said...

OMGoodness, cuter than cute can be, love this and the flamingo is a beauty....xx

Lisa Elton said...

I like the polka dots with your flamingo and all of the fun layers! This is a delightful card!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the great rainbow of colors you have used on that goes great with your flamingo as well as the branches!

I Card Everyone said...

Stripes, and dots, AND a flamingo? Oh my, yes! So fun, Birgit!
=]

Donna Phelan said...

So Tropical! Love your pretty pink flamingo! When I turned 50 I woke up to 3 foot high wood flamingoes all over my yard....50 of them LOL

Ina G said...

What a lovely tropical scene you created Birgit. Your flamingo is so so pretty. Great take on our spots and stripes challenge. Love it!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a beautiful summer card! The flamingo is so pretty! Perfectly done! I hope you have a great week!
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Creative Creases for Fun Folds

Kim Heggins said...

this is absolutely beautiful...love your sweet flamingos, so much fun!