Friday, May 14, 2021

Sweet's For The Sweet!

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to pop on and share something sweet with you today.
Spellbinders recently had a brand new designer release and I seriously fell in love with the entire release!  I didn't buy the whole release, although I truly wanted to.  Tina Smith, whose work I've admired for a while now, has released the Sweet Street line and let me tell you, it is SWEET.  

Look at this cute Party Cupcake Pocket Die.  The cupcake liner forms a pocket so the cupcake is removable.  

You can add a fun, surprise message or you can remove the tabs and just use it as a cupcake.  See that cute little stitched tag with cherry?  That's also included in the set.  Isn't it sweet?




Card #2 uses The Sweet Shoppe Die Set.  Can't you just smell the sugar?  It's like walking through the door of the sweetest bakery and wanting one of everything.  

Look at all the delectable goodies.  Are you hungry yet?  Yes, please!

You can find this entire release here.

Because Spellbinders loves their customers, they're currently giving $25 off orders of $100.  That's a 25% savings!


I'm also excited to share that Spellbinders has asked me to join their amazing design team!  So be on the lookout for more posts coming soon using their wonderful line of products.    

I'll be adding one of these cards to the following challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations ~ Someone Special ~ Feminine


Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable cards! I love that cute cupcake die!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely ADORABLE cards Birgit!! Both sets of dies are totally you and you have definitely made them SHINE!! That cupcake with the pocket is just too sweet and I love the mini tag with the cherry too!! And the sweet shoppe??? One of everything PLEASE!! That card is FABULOUS and what a work of love adding ALL those delicious treats!! Spellbinders made a good decision in asking you to design for them...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats on the new design team :)
I love the cupcake that comes out with a message on it, so fun. Like the cherry on the tag too :)
Yes that treat shop does look delicious!!

Kanan Pandya said...

These are super sweet. Love them so much. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Kanan DT

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

Super sweet take on this weeks challenge!
Thank you for joining us at Cupcake inspirations! Hugs

Donna Phelan said...

Sweet indeed! Love that interactive cupcake! Your little shoppe is adorable, so many little accents, lots of work for a beautiful outcome! I'll say it again....suuuuhweeeeet!

I Card Everyone said...

OH I love a surprise element - that cupcake note is just adorable!! Two very sweet cards, Birgit! I'll take one of those, and two of these, oh my!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Cute cards, Birgit! That sweet shop is FUN!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs using the dies. Sweet treats indeed!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet post....from your yummy cupcake to your adorable sweet shop!