Thursday, May 20, 2021

Sea Glass Mason Jar

Hello friends~  Today's card was made for the Color Throwdown challenge. 

 When I saw the color inspiration picture, I immediately thought of sea glass.  And then sea glass made me think of blue Mason Jars.  And then blue Mason Jars made me think of this wonderful set from The Greetery, Just Mason Around.

You can't have an empty Mason Jar, it has to be filled with something, like maybe these Cotton Bolls from Cotton Comfort.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Color Throwdown


Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

What pretty colors together, and your mason jar looks SO real Birgit! And the cotton bolls look perfect inside the mason jar too...lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely and peaceful!

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit, what a wonderful card - you've gifted me with a memory today, too! I have many of those great big blue Mason jars from Tom's grandma! I'm thinking one needs to be filled with flowers today! But I love your cotton just as much!
=]

Donna Phelan said...

I like the way you think lol Beautiful card! That jar is gorgeous, fab color. I adore the cotton too! Reminds me of a little cottage by the sea! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design. I have that mason jar image too. It has been quite some time since I stamped with that set. Thanks for the reminder.

Susie Moore said...

Great card using this week's colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

Conniecrafter said...

Isn't it amazing how one thought of something can lead to a whole card inspiration and it lead you to this lovely creation, I haven't played with that stamp in awhile. So pretty!

Broni said...

This is a beautiful use of the colors! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!