Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Dinosaur Dude ~ TSOC ~ Masculine

Hello everyone!  There's a new challenge starting over at The Sisterhood of Crafters and we're looking for masculine cards.  Well, as it turns out, I was in need of a card for a sweet little boy so the timing was perfect.

I had this stamped panel leftover from one of my 12 Kits and decided it was just the right background for one of Marianne's Designs Dinosaurs.  The Happy Birthday ring was given to me by my dear friend Marica.  I think it's from MFT.


Nice and easy and quick.  

Now it's YOUR turn to play along.  You can find all the details for the challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters or by clicking here.  We look forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!


15 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable!

Diane said...

Absolutely adorably CUTE!! I imagine this little guy loved his card, I sure do.

Marcia Hill said...

I have that same background left over and how perfect for a dinosaur card...thanks for the inspiration my friend as I think Landon would flip over a card like that too!! The happy birthday is actually from SSS, and it works perfectly on this card too! Your little someone is going to love this card just like me!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit, your dinosaur is dino-might-y cute, as is the birthday-go-round message. I adore those dotty leaves, as well!
=]

Darlene said...

OMG how cute this is! Fabulous design! Sure to bring a big smile! Hugs to you my friend ... stay healthy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That stamped panel really is perfect with the dinosaurs. I love this card and I am sure little boys would like a design like this too!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you have the happy birthday sentiment encircling the dino's head! This is perfect for a little boy, it's so cute!

Conniecrafter said...

Awww is he ever cute, I love how the sentiment frames his head, great background to go with him too, like the tall glass with him also, perfect for a young boy!

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card with the most gorgeous colours. xx

Janice said...

Such a cute card, I love your dinosaur!

Vicki said...

This is just plain adorable, Birgit! I love that dinosaur and how you've framed him with the birthday sentiment.

Donna Phelan said...

So CUTE! Love the background and your sweet little dino! Roar!

Debbie Mageed said...

TOO CUTE, Birgit! Love the dinosaur - my grown son was quite the dinosaur expert back in his childhood. He would have loved getting this card. Stay safe in your craft room and have a great weekend.

Debbie Mageed said...

TOO CUTE, Birgit! Love the dinosaur - my grown son was quite the dinosaur expert back in his childhood. He would have loved getting this card. Stay safe in your craft room and have a great weekend.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling dinosaur card, Birgit - perfect for a little boy!! I entered over at Sisterhood of Crafters for the first time and spotted this cutie. Thanks for the inspiration!!