Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Lot's of Love ~ Double D Challenge

Hello ~  There's a new challenge starting up over at Double D Challenge blog today and the Double D's have the most beautiful spring time inspiration board for you!  The theme is "Flowers in Containers".  

All stamps and dies are from Greetery.   Bottled Up, Signed Sealed & Delivered and Signed & Sealed With A Kiss.

I do so love the layers of these bottles.  I've stamped them in multiple colors to use on future projects. 

Here's the inspiration board:

There's so many things you can do with this challenge so please join us!
Here's what you  could win when you play along:

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Barbara said...

I love your background on this card. The stamps and dies are a great addition to the design. This will come in handy for Valentine's Day!

Diane said...

I love love this gorgeous card and The Greetery is one of my favorite places to shop, a stunning card!

Vicki said...

Beautiful! The colors and design are so striking, Birgit. I love the array of flowers and greens in the container. That bottle stamp is amazing...so detailed. Overall, just lovely!

Darlene said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE that stamp set ... The Greetery has some awesome stamps and you've showcased this set BEAUTIFULLY! Great job!

Marcia Hill said...

Awesome card my friend and I love how you coordinated the bottle with the background and used all your color for the blooms! Lovely, lovely card Birgit!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!

Kathy Krug said...

What a great design. I love that pretty pink vase filled with flowers. Great layout too.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh your spring bouquet is so lovely and has me all excited for spring to come and all the flowers to start blooming!! Like how it goes off the card too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous in design and I love the beautiful colors.

Donna Phelan said...

Fabulous florals, that jar looks AHmazing!

Judy Woodland said...

How pretty!!! LOVE the pink jar, and that faint checked background is perfect. Fabulous card, my friend!!!

Colleen said...

Fantastic card, Birgit, those bottles with the layers are just phenomenal, they add such depth to the image. Beautiful array of flowers too!