Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Fresh Picked ~ Double D Challenge

Hello crafty friends ~ It's the first Wednesday of the month, so you know what that means?  Double D Challenge has a new challenge starting today and the theme is "Fresh Picked".  That's right!  Anything you can pick that's fresh, from flowers to fruit or use your imagination and come up with something wild.  

I picked some fresh strawberries for you today, using Elizabeth Craft Designs Strawberries.  


I filled the Elizabeth Craft Designs Barrel Bucket full to overflowing, just for you!

The sign is made using Concord & 9th Friendship Farms die & stamps.

What are you going to pick for this new challenge, starting over at Double D?
Here's the inspiration board to help you get started:


And here's the prize that you could win when you play along:

Thanks for stopping by!


15 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful card with your big plump and delicious strawberries in the basket and love the mix of colors too!! Hope you are having a great time with your grandbaby!!

Donna Phelan said...

Bet you're out in some California field picking fresh fruit as we speak lol Fab bushel of yummy strawberries--so sweet!

Vicki said...

So sweet Birgit! Love the happy feel this card gives off. The sign looks awesome with the barn wood background and basket of strawberries.

Darlene said...

AWESOME! Your strawberries look yummy and how cool that you used the red gingham plate for your card staging ... perfect interpretation of the board! Another beautiful DT project! Thanks

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colors you chose for this pretty card.

Conniecrafter said...

Such a lovely basket of strawberries, I like the farm fresh feel to this, getting excited for the strawberries to pick her soon :)

Barbara said...

The gorgeous color combination that you used on this card is what I saw first. It’s very soothing and summery looking. I am loving that sentiment as well.

Marcia Hill said...

Yummmmmmmmmm! I love, LOVE strawberries and these definitely look like sweet and juicy ones to me Birgit! We've got another 5 or 6 weeks before we can get fresh strawberries here in Michigan, but they are sooooo worth the wait!! In the meantime I'll just drool over yours and that sweet basket you've put them into! I love the Friendship Farms sentiment too! Wonderful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is so pretty and cute! I love the berries in the bucket with the wood backdrop. There is nothing like fresh picked home grown strawberries!

Judy Woodland said...

What a sweet card, you have certainly done that die set justice. I love your soft colors and that slatted wood background is perfect, showcases the focal perfectly. Well done and great take on the challenge.

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit your basket of berries is just that: the berries! and delectable!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I love the soft colors you used with the scrumptious berries! This is pretty, Birgit!

Lena said...

Beautiful card, Birgit. Your strawberries look so yummy! :-)

aussie aNNie said...

Just a beautiful card , I love the images and colours. Lovely card design x

Greta said...

What a wonderful bucket die & your strawberries look good enough to eat! Sorry to be so late, but I do want to thank you for stopping by to congratulate me on the win at Time Out. It was a huge surprise & thrill!