Friday, April 28, 2023

Spring Window ~ ScrapbookPal

Spring is my favorite season of the year.  Gardening is my second passion, next to making cards.  It would be first, if we didn’t have such long cold winters and I didn't spend so much time inside. 


This cheerful spring card was made during a snowstorm in February, using Avery Elle Arched Window, adorned with Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms


I cut the Avery Elle Arched Window out three times, gluing each layer together using Bearly Art Precision Liquid Glue to add dimension. All the flowers and stems were cut out of white cardstock and colored with Copic markers or by blending on Distress Inks.


This card brought sunshine into my day as I was creating it, and I hope it brings sunshine into your day as well. 

Here's a list of supplies I used that can be found at ScrapbookPal:

Avery Elle Arched Window
Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms
Bearly Art Precision Liquid Glue
Distress Inks
Copic Markers


Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I can totally imagine you sitting at your desk creating these beautiful blooms during the snow and cold of February Birgit...it's a sweet image my friend!! I love the Be Bold Blooms set and your flowers are so pretty from the window behind them! Lovely, lovely Spring card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

I right there with you! Paper gardening works all winter long! ;) Loving that Arch window adorned with your beautiful blossoms! Hope your trip west was perfect! How many snuggles have you gotten yet? lol ENJOY!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pretty blues and the arched window! This is a wonderful way to welcome spring and chase away winter days!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I so love the way you have decorated the window with your lovely flowers, such pretty coloring of them. It will surely brighten someone's day when they receive this beauty!

I Card Everyone said...

Loving the arched window frame, Birgit - and spying a little wink of sparkle on your pretty blooms! If they were here, it could be frost!
Hope YOU are enjoying your sunshine-y surroundings!
=]

Lena said...

What a fun way to weather a snowstorm. Your card is gorgeous. Love the beautiful blooms adorning your window. Beautifully done, my friend.
Hugs,
Lena

Greta said...

Love how you colored the flowers for this sweet card!