Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Dance In The Rain ~ Double D Challenges

Hello friends ~ It's the first Wednesday in April so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Double D Challenges.  The theme is "April Showers".

I pulled out a very old stamp set from Sweet Pea Designs called "Quackers" and paired it with the "Splashing Puddles" die cut from Memory Box.

The sentiment is from "I'm Here For You, Rain or Shine" from My Creative Time, which is currently out of stock, but I found some sets similar this stamp set at Simon Says Stamp, with lots of cute rainy day sentiments.

It's a no-brainer guessing which tile on the inspiration board I was inspired by!

Here's the inspiration board to help you get started:


And here's the prize you could win when you play along:

If you'd like to make a card similar to mine, here's a list of products I used and links to similar products:

Memory Box Splashing Puddles Die
Sugar Pea Designs Quackers ~ OUT OF STOCK but you could use 
Time For Tea Designs Lucky Ducks
I'm Here For You Rain or Shine ~ OUT OF STOCK but you could use
Rain or Shine


I hope you'll stop by Double D Challenges to see more amazing designs from my talented team mates.


Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Diane said...

I absolutely LOVE this fun card, everything from the cute 'quackers' to the awesome rain/puddles die, sure to make the recipient smile that is lucky enough to receive it!!

Donna Phelan said...

OMGoodness! Super cute. Super sweet. Super adorable. How much FUN are they having! Love the title of the set, Quakers! This just puts a big old smile on my face! Love it!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Birgit...this card is ADORABLE!! Those ducks, the die cut background and the sentiment look like they were all meant to be in a coordinated set...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

This is so darn cute, Birgit, I've been loving it since I first saw it. Those little duckies look right at home in the Memory Box puddles. I've always loved this die and should have gotten it at the time. As I continually say -- can't have everything!

Darlene said...

OMG ... this stamp & die go together so well and so, so sweet! Awesome DT project my friend ... full of inspiration ... thanks!

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE are they! I like the happy expressions on their faces. This is a darling card, Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness, so adorable, I love those little birdies, and that is a very cool splash die to go with them. I love the sentiment too, reminded me of how we were allowed to go play in the rain and puddles when we were younger as long as our parents checked to make sure there was no lightening. Brings back great memories and makes that sentiment very true!

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit I've never seen this darling splashing die!! What a perfect place for your little quakers to dance!
=]

Vicki said...

This is so adorable and by far my favorite take on the mood board. Those little puddle ducks are having a blast in the rain. That splashing puddle die is amazing. Love the quote...so many childhood memories and new ones with our grands!

Judy Woodland said...

Such an awesome card, those little ducks just look so happy. I have looked at that background die many times, curious as to how it would look. I LOVE it, thanks for the inspiration, you have used it perfectly here.

Lena said...

Your card is just too cute! Brings a smile to my face :-) xx