Monday, August 19, 2019

Dashing Through The Snow

Good morning friends~  It's time to dig out your doggie stamps and dies to make a card using your favorite pooch for the  Christmas Kickstart Challenge.  The theme is "Daschund Through The Snow".  The perfect play on words... just make sure you have a dog on your card.

I used an oldie but goodie stamp set from Hero Arts called Sledding.  This is such a great stamp set because it's got my favorite animals, all ready to slide down the hill on their little toboggan.  Notice the cat.... it reminds me of my cat Crazy...  She would totally do something like that!
Hero Arts - Christmas - Die and Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Sledding
If you act fast, you'll find this Hero Arts stamp and die set half price at Scrapbook.com.

Of course I had to use the dog to meet the challenge requirements but I included the little mouse, chasing after the dog who's lost his red cap while flying down the snow glittered hill!


There's plenty of time to play along in this fun challenge at Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

I'll also be adding this card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

That mouse is FUN lol The dog looks excited to go sledding too, hat or no hat....cat or no cat, I sound like Dr. Seuss hahaha Great wintry card!

Dotty Jo said...

What a fun card, Birgit - I love it! Your positioning on the sledge on the hills is perfect and I really like the expression on the animal's faces. Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kickstart with Cat and myself, Jo x

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card with those cute images. Love the scene you created.

Marcia Hill said...

Oh SOOOOO cute Birgit!! That little mouse chasing after the dog is just too FUN!! Fabulous coloring too my friend!! Love it! Hugs. :0)

Kara Lynne said...

Wheee! Such a fun card, Birgit! I love that little mouse tagging along, and that hat flying off really shows such movement! So darling!

Lisa Elton said...

They look like they're having a great time! Cute card Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

My goodness that is too cute, I just love you added the mouse that was a great touch! Love that background and his hat flying off his head

Sharron said...

So adorable! Wouldn't it be fun to see a mouse chasing after a dog! Love the movement you achieved with the hat being blown off!

Cat Craig said...

YOur dog and mouse look like they are having fun racing down the hill.