Thursday, August 15, 2019

Football Fans Unite! Dies R Us ~ Sports

Hello~~  Do you have a sports enthusiast in your family?  If yes, then this next challenge at Dies R Us Challenge Blog is for you because the theme is "Sports"!
 When my son was in school, he played every sport out there, football, basketball, baseball, soccer, he even did gymnastics and karate.    Oh how I loved going to his games and events and watching the kids play.

  Today's card uses Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles for the background.  I added a banner from Marianne Designs, which are special order dies.  I added a Grassy Edger from Frantic Stamper with the word Celebrate topped off with a football die from My Favorite Things, that I colored with Copics.  


You can find all the details and join in on the fun here.  
The winner will receive a gift card to Dies R Us. 

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous football card, very creative!! Yes, it is so much fun to watch the kids in sports, of course now it's grandkids taking the field, but so FUN!!

Sherri said...

I have to admit I never liked football until I moved to Lincoln, Nebraska! I swear they put something in the water here! I am now glued to every Husker game! I even have several Husker shirts, a scarf and earrings!

Maria said...

Awesome football card! Yes, it's close to football season, and we are ready for some football! We are huge Ohio State fans here! My husband can't wait, lol! I hope little baby Jackson is doing well. Thinking of you all and keeping you in prayer, hugs!!

Marcia Hill said...

What a perfect card for a football fan Birgit! I've never been a fan but I did love watching the different sports our girls played in and cheering them and their teams on...thanks for reminding me of so many wonderful memories my friend!! :0)

laurie said...

Awesome card and a fun sport!I love the banner!

Lisa Elton said...

My dad is a nut for football! This is fun Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

so neat, love the football in the grass, terrific coloring and like it topped off with the star banner!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome football card and I love the little scene you built for this card. Great colors too.

Darlene said...

This is awesome Birgit! Sorry for the late comment ... family health issues! Football season is quickly approaching! Well done!

Donna Phelan said...

OMGoodness, he must have kept you so busy! lol This is FUN....but I don't think you'll ever get football falls to unite, especially outside of New England....lol

Kathy Krug said...

Fun, well done scene card. I love how you used the banner with the stars and the grassy border.

Sharron said...

Really fun card and so perfect for any football fan! It's almost fall so all the fans will be ready!