Saturday, August 17, 2019

Wild About You

Happy Saturday friends!  I'm back with a card I made for the challenge going on over at Double D Challenges.  The theme is "It's a Jungle Out There"
I recently received the "Toucan Paradise Bundle" set from Concord & 9th so this was the perfect challenge to get inky with it.

I used some of the funky stripes in the stamp set to stamp a border on the left side of the card.  I stamped the tropical leaves and flowers included in the set to create the background.  I then added palm leaves cut using Echo Park Palm Leaves.

For this card, I used more of the die cut Echo Park Palm Leaves to create the background and added the fun toucan, sentiment and flowers from Concord & 9th.

There is a "Hello" stamp in this set that I used to stamp a background in light grey ink.  The stitched window is cut using MFT's Inside Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle.

I used a piece of printed paper from Echo Park Summer Fun to lay behind the window on this card and another great sentiment from from the Toucan Paradise stamp set.


Four fun cards that I'll be donating to the Ronald McDonald House.

I'll also be adding one of these cards to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

These are ALL so much fun Birgit...can definitely see why you wanted this set! I'm loving all the backgrounds and the bird totally makes me smile...along with the sentiments too! Fun, bright, and absolutely AWESOME!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Wild about these terrific cards! Have a great weekend!

Donna Phelan said...

This post is wild! Love all of your creations, they are fab and fun and well designed!That toucan is quite marvelous I think my favorite is the one with the blue background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, It's A Jungle Out There Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful jungle set of cards. All are so well done and beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

these will be great for the Ronald McDonald house, perfect timing. I love the first two, like he is in the jungle!

Darlene said...

WOW! These are just awesome Birgit! Thanks for sharing them at the Sisterhood of Crafters AND Double D! Always to see your creations!! Hugs

Debbie Mageed said...

Love this gorgeous tropical card! Colors are great!! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Sharron said...

This is such a fun toucan and you've used it so well on all of your bright and cheery designs! Love all the different backgrounds and perfect sentiments1

Vickie Y said...

Fun and beautifully designed cards! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.