Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Adding Copic Details to your Die Cuts ~ ScrapbookPal

Hello friends.  Do you love using thin metal dies?  I DO!  I wanted to share a project with you that shows how I use my Copic Markers to add detail to my die cuts.  This card features Spellbinders Tiered Tray Collection.  

I started by cutting all of the die elements out of white cardstock, colored cardstock and printed scrapbook paper, all found in my scrap bin.

ScrapbookPal carries a vast list of Copic Markers and Copic Marker Refills.

Using my Copic Markers, I added color to the edges of the Tiered Tray and the Tiered Tray Décor to add detail and depth.

I challenge you to step up your die cutting game by trying this today! 

You can find all these products and more at ScrapbookPal

Entire Spellbinders Tiered Tray Collection
Spellbinders Tiered Tray
Spellbinders Tiered Tray Décor
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty display, Birgit! The shading you added to the tray look great. Love the polka dot pitcher and cups!

Conniecrafter said...

You did a beautiful job using those scraps and your markers to dress them up, such a lovely card, I like how you laid everything out!!

Marcia Hill said...

GORGEOUS card Birgit and I love how you added the depth with the shading to the tray and the cups and foliage...such a simple thing that adds SO much! Beautifully done my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Stunning...love all the little details
Cheers, Dr Sonia

Donna Phelan said...

Love your tiered shelf and all of your pretty Spring elements! I just bought a real one and Penny and Gramps did the decorating--what a hoot! Shading with ink or Copics is a must, it add so much depth and dimension to die cuts. Happy (almost--getting closer) Spring!

I Card Everyone said...

What a great idea - and you showed us how beautiful it can be! I love all these trays I'm seeing!
=]

Nancy Penir said...

This is beautiful shading on the tray, Birgit. Really makes it dimensional. Beautifully done!

Lena said...

Beautiful card, Birgit. I got this die back when it came out but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I've been enjoying decorating a real one that I got for Christmas :-) Lovely inspiration, thank you.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lena xx