Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day! ~ Happy Heart Boxes

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!  Today is one of my favorite days of the year, and not because it's Valentine's Day.  It's because I gave birth to my daughter on Valentine's Day 29 years ago.  But my projects today are to celebrate Valentine's Day. 

I made these cute heart shaped boxes using the Concord & 9th Happy Heart Box.

The first box is decorated using sweet Zesty Lemons from Lawn Fawn.  The "LOVE YOU" sentiment boxes are included in the Happy Heart Box die set.

Each box is filled with yummy Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

Next up is a black box that I decorated with Be Bold Blooms from Spellbinders.


I made multiples of these boxes to give to my daughter, my daughter-in-love and my mother-in-love.

These are the boxes I made for my hubby, son and son-in-love, using the dies that came with the Happy Heart Box set.

I thought I'd share pictures of my little sweeties as well; it's been a while since I've given an update.
Our little "C" is 5 months old now.  He's over 8 pounds and he's a happy little guy!  He's starting to learn to roll over and he has his first tooth bud.  DH and I get to babysit this little one tonight so his papa can take his momma out to dinner.  A much needed reprieve for both of them. 

Sweet "P" is 2 months old and weighs over 11 pounds.  She's growing right on schedule!

I wish you and your family all the love and chocolates you can eat today!

Here are links to the products I used for todays projects:

 Happy Heart Box ~ Concord & 9th
Be Bold Blooms ~ Spellbinders
Zesty Lemons ~ Lawn Fawn


Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Such AWESOME heart boxes Birgit...these will definitely go over BIG!! You've decorated each one beautifully and I'm especially in love with the black one with all the lovely flowers from the Be Bold Blooms set. Of course Callum and Presley steal the show and I hope you have a fabulous time babysitting tonight! Give Amanda a birthday hug from me! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Oh you have the best date tonight!!! Have fun! They are both so adorable and look like they are tons of fun! Thank you for the update, love the pics. Your boxes are the sweetest! I love the lemon one....oh and i love the floral one and the love one lol Just wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

Who cares what's inside the boxes, they're an amazing gift themselves! But those beautiful gifts from God steal the spotlight for me. They're precious, Birgit. I'm so happy they're both doing well!

Conniecrafter said...

Your boxes are so sweet and pretty, how special to have had your daughter on Valentine's day, my Pastor had her son on Valentines. I am sure they all loved their boxes with the goodies inside, love your decorating of them all.
a lovely update on your grandbabies, so good to see they are both doing so well, so special that you get to babysit, I know you are enjoying every moment and so thankful!

I Card Everyone said...

Darling and delicious is always a special treat, Birgit! But the treat for me was to see these sweet babies! TWO BABIES?? Where have I been?? Congratulations, my friend! Such a blessing!
=]