Friday, July 14, 2023

House Mouse ~ Beach Time!

Good morning friends.  A couple of weeks ago, I was introduced to the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.   I've only played along once, until today.  You can create a project with the idea that "Anything Goes", but there's always a theme option.  
This week's theme option is to use a circle, so you'll see I've used a few.

I found this image online and printed it on my home printer, then colored it using Copic markers.  I cut the image out using a stitched circle die and mounted it to a scalloped circle card base.

Including the beach ball, I've used three circles.

I hope you'll check out the challenge.  If you don't have any House Mouse images, there are lots of printable images available on the internet.  I printed this onto 80# Neenah solar white cardstock and it went through my printer just fine.

You can find the challenge below.  I do hope you'll check them out!

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge ~ Anything goes with the option of using a circle.  

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Birgit...this just couldn't be any cuter!! I'm jealous you were able to color with your copics after printing off the image...my black totally smears when I try to do that!! But anyway, your coloring is FABULOUS and I'm totally loving all the circle! FABULOUS card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

That is too cute, and great coloring of the scene, I love that you not only used a beach ball for your circle but also made the card from a circle, like your added die cuts to the scene. I didn't know they had printable images.

I Card Everyone said...

A darling scene - though it's clear Mr. Mouse will win after just one volley, right? Such a cute circle card, Birgit!
=]

Bunny said...

Birgit, this is so cute. You did a wonderful job of NOT coloring that crab red. If a crab is red, its already been cooked and this little crab wouldn't be too happy. Love the cute shape and the addition of the shells. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly colored and perfectly adorable!

Sue said...

Wow, love how you colored up this fun scene. Beautiful circle card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Birgit :-) the image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous! Love the scalloped circle design too, beautifully done! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Donna Phelan said...

Fabulous shaped card, looks like the sun--you know shining on your sweet little beach! Wouldn't know what that looks like, we have had so many rainy days! Your coloring is great, love that little beachy mouse, too cute! Hope you get to enjoy some sunny beach/gardening days! I have toadstools if you need any lol

April said...

I love your round card! Your coloring is perfect. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Anonymous said...

What a sweet summer image with those darling critters having 'a ball' at the beach! Gorgeous coloring my friend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a gorgeous card and great coloring Birgit

Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Mia said...

Fun shaped card and lovely coloring. Thank you, Birgit, for joining our challenge at HMFMC. Sending you a hug from Greece.