Monday, July 24, 2023

Peach Tea Anyone? ~ Mixed Media Monday ~

Hello friends! How are you bearing up with all the heat?  Here on the east coast, we've had more than our fair share of rain, however on the days that the sun has peeked through, it's been very hot and humid.  So, how about a nice, cold glass of peach tea It's been quite some time since I've shared a Mixed Media Monday post, so here I am with a new entry in my Create Happiness Art Journal.

This sweet page is filled with papers and ephemera from Prima Marketing Peach Tea collection.

The Peach Tea collection is filled with soft pastel colors and wonderful vintage style ephemera that I love!  The bird etching is a transparent rub-on.  I love how the patterns and colors show through, but the bird image is still crisp and visible.  

I did some random stamping using stamps from Spring Vintage of Winter Time Crafts, that I found on Amazon.

This page actually came together very quickly.
I hope you enjoyed today's quick post.  I find art journaling so relaxing.  I hope you'll be encouraged to start an art journal or planner of your own too!

All these products can be found at A Cherry On Top!

Prima Marketing Peach Tea Collection
Peach Tea 6x6 Paper
Peach Tea Ephemera
Rub-Ons
Art Journals & Planners

Stay cool!
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

It was worth the wait Birgit! Going to be in the mid 90's here this week, so a glass of iced peach tea actually sounds pretty good, and your journal page is FABULOUS!! I love the transparent bird too and how you can see the design behind it, and of course all the rest of the ephemera too! Lovely, lovely page my friend!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit, sign me up! I LOVE peach tea - Snapple to be specific!
Such a beautiful page for your journal - can't believe that sweet little bird is a 'rub-on!'
=]

Conniecrafter said...

I so LOVE this, the colors are terrific, Love how you laid everything out, great layering and the stamps are so neat too!!
I was hoping the rain hasn't been too bad for you, so much flooding. I agree the humidity here has been pretty high too, with the heat it just makes it hard to breathe. Take care.

Donna Phelan said...

So much rain! I think my gardens have finally dried off! This is awesome, love the entire collage-y vibe! Your pretty florals, butterfly, that bird...it all is FAB! And yes, please pass the peach tea YUM!