Monday, July 10, 2023

Beautifully Stenciled Christmas Florals ~ Spellbinders

Hello friends ~  I'm delighted to be sharing today's cards I made using products from Spellbinders newest Classic Christmas release.  

I had the opportunity to work with the Christmas Florals Stencils & Sentiments dies.  Can I just say, I'm smitten with this stencil set!  I pulled out so many colors of Distress Oxides Inks, my craft room was one big mess, haha! But one good mess.  ;0)  Let me show you the cards I made.
Card #1:  
I did all the stenciling for three cards I'm sharing with you today using the following colors of DOX inks:  Salvaged Patina, Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple, Dried Marigold, Rusty Hinge, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint and Walnut Stain.  
In Focus:
Christmas Florals is a 5 stencil set and the details are incredible!!  I cut the first panel out using the coordinating die set, which includes all the finely cut sentiments you'll see on each card.  I cut two layers using the die to add stability and thickness to the card.  Check out that sentiment strip.  I love the delicate lettering on the sentiment dies!

Card #2:  
I die cut the stenciled image out again for card #2 and simply mounted it onto a layered card base using black and red. 
The red card really pops in real life!

Card #3:
For the third card, I wanted to keep the panel whole, just mounting it to an A2 sized card base.  Easy peasy!!

Thank you for starting your week off with me and spending part of your day visiting my blog.  I appreciate you guys!!  

I hope you enjoyed your visit here today, and I especially hope you'll stop by Spellbinders to see their entire Classic Christmas release and all the New Arrivals.

I've linked the products I used today below, for your convenience:

Spellbinders
Christmas Florals Stencils
Christmas Florals Stencil & Die Bundle


While you're there, be sure to check out what's Coming Soon.  They also always have a wonderful selection of items in their Clearance section.

Hope your week is blessed.
Thanks for stopping by!

 

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I can see why you're so smitten with the stencils Birgit...sooooo pretty! I'm not surprised you made 4 cards with the set either...I could see me making oodles and oodles of cards with this set as the color possibilities are endless!! I am absolutely loving those die cut sentiments too...so simple but so striking on each card!! Lovely, lovely array of Christmas beauties my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

The stencils sure do make some pretty layering cards don't they, I have yet to try using stencils like that. I like how you showed them used in so many different ways!

Lisa Elton said...

These are all just as pretty as they can be! I like all three versions, but the top right with the yellow and peachy pinks is my favorite!

I Card Everyone said...

This design reminds me very much of a set I bought from another company - every card a charmer, Birgit! Once again, I LOVE the blueberries!
=]